Over 25% of the mobile, web, wearables and conversational apps of leading global enterprises will be built and run via multi-experience development platforms (MXDPs) in the near future!
A Gartner report indicates that, by 2023, application leaders will be driving all development on MXDPs.
So, why should CIOs push for enterprises to invest in multi-experience development platforms?
The answer is simple. MXDPs deliver a continual and engaging experience, helping develop a product line that aligns itself and remains consistent across devices and technologies. They enable unified development and serve as a platform where enterprises can build an array of applications, ranging from mobile to immersive apps.
These platforms drive innovation and help enterprises fuel their digital transformation journeys. CIOs of large enterprises vouch for MXDPs as they help in achieving multiple benefits.
Key Features of MXDP
Progressive web apps, mobile apps, conversational apps, immersive tech, & wearables! MXDPs can do it all! So, what’s the magic in their capabilities? Let’s dig a little deeper to find out why CIOs are investing hugely in these platforms.
- Low-Code: A tool that developers swear by, MXDP has an IDE (Integrated Development Environment). These have code libraries and the ability to build visually, preview, and test applications or chatbots. It makes development not just easier but a lot faster since there’s minimal coding involved.
- Code-Centric Tooling: MXDPs come with widgets, libraries, and the ability to import custom code. These platforms are developer-friendly, and they can help anybody develop and deploy apps with ease. The platform offers SDKs and CLIs for third-party frameworks and conversational channels or modules for native chatbot capabilities.
- Micro-Services: Building micro-services on MXDPs is easy, given the ability to deploy, scale and execute them all on the same platform. The backend architecture allows creating micro-services on APIs and offers support for external messaging systems.
- Micro-Apps: With business processes, user interface, and validation, platform micro-apps support access to all the functionalities. The platforms also provide a modular approach to full-stack development.
- Analytics: Usage and performance metrics come automatically integrated into apps built on the platform, so all performance, health, and engagement metrics are easily accessible. Platforms also provide backend monitoring analytics that records unexpected events and relevant information around them.
- DevOps: MXDPs make continuous integration and deployment a reality. These platforms have integrated tools that support asset design, implementation, and feedback recordings for improvement.
- Backend Services: From push notifications and location to social networks, MXDPs offer all backend services. APIs integrate the backend with the front-end for the exchange of data.
- Artificial Intelligence: MXDPs can integrate with virtual assistants, come with built-in NLP capabilities for chatbot building, and can apply artificial intelligence and machine language for conversational application development.
- Augmented/Virtual Reality: MXDPs support various third-party augmented reality SDKs through plug-ins, allowing enterprises to extend their capabilities in app development.
- Business Workflow Coordination: Built-in business process management (BPM) technology allows process management across all systems. It also enables workflow automation or a mix of automated and non-automated business processes. Multi-Experience development platforms ensure design, execution, and control across all touch points.
Drag-and-drop, low code, one-click deployment, the ability to integrate with new-age innovative technologies such as AI and VR… with multi-experience development platforms, the possibilities are endless. These are just a few of the many reasons why industry leaders have leveraged MXDPs to power their digital transformation journeys.
Neutrinos’ offers an advanced multi-experience development platform with minimal coding. You can also find lots of valuable information on MXDP and low-code platforms.
Have you tried our multi-experience development platform yet? Start your free trial today.
to Explore Our Platform