The technological revolution is enabling companies all over the world to reinvent the future of their businesses. Digital transformation is the process of using emerging technologies to reinvent business and customer experiences. As more and more procedures are automated every day, digital transformation promises more value, greater efficiency, and exponential growth.
This change is prevalent across all industries in the last few decades. Due to the rapid growth of this trend, there has been a tremendous increase in the need for IT solutions, and often the supply does not match the demand due to more significant turnaround times of traditional software development. Low code was introduced to develop and deploy applications faster by utilizing user-friendly graphical interfaces and minimal hand-coding.
Low-Code Development Platforms – Accelerating Digital Transformation
- Efficiency: It is relatively easier to develop code using low-code platforms as they feature preconfigured UI, drag-and-drop functionality, WYSIWYG interfaces, fewer bugs, and faster deployment schedules. The quicker deployment turnaround invariably allows businesses to adapt faster to their growing business needs.
- Higher Productivity: People with limited software knowledge can use low-code platforms easily. A low-code development tool’s features, such as forms, buttons, and service changes, are executable without having to wait for input from a senior software engineer. It gives the core IT personnel ample time to focus on critical issues that require their expertise. As a result, the total waiting time between a business idea and its execution reduces significantly.
- Customer Experience: Nowadays, consumers look forward to personalized experiences while dealing with any business. Low-code tools help companies gain better insight into customer behavior by fixing operational inadequacies, improving cost structures, reducing delivery times, and presenting personalized experiences. It also aids enterprises to provide better services and enhance their current services through constant customer feedback.
- Integration with Newer Technology: Low-code solutions allow organizations to quickly integrate with technological innovations like artificial intelligence and machine learning. This combination of AI and low code will help develop applications that give better output in a shorter time. Many organizations are looking for ways to integrate AI solutions into their platforms for a productive business model, and low-code application development addresses this challenge seamlessly.
- Cross-Platform Deployment: Since most consumers use several devices daily, it is crucial that all applications developed can be deployed across multiple platforms. Low-code application solutions resolve this issue with remarkable ease. The platform also takes care of any functionality and design changes required for this process automatically.
There are numerous methods where an organization can opt to transform itself into the digital world, and adopting low-code platforms is just one of them. In the coming years, we can expect to see a positive impact on how all sectors incorporate technological advances, regardless of their background. Find more information on how enterprises can use low-code platform to digitize their business here.