For us at Neutrinos (collectively, “Neutrinos,” “We,” and “Us”), your privacy is of utmost importance. This page explains what data and information We collect, how and why We collect it, and how We store, use, disclose, and keep information about you / your interactions with us secure. These interactions include: when you use our websites, when you register or attend any event organized by Neutrinos, at webinars and trade shows, sales / marketing activities, when you download an e-book / report / other digital assets, when you register and participate in our online community (using our forums or online training), you reply to a Neutrinos survey, and/or if you use the Neutrinos platform, any of our products and/or services, including any trial version (collectively the “Services”) in any manner.
- Who are We?
- What information do We collect about you and how do We do it?
- Why do We collect Your data?
- How is your information used?
- What are your rights regarding the information collected and processed?
- Who has access to your information?
- Your choices
- Public forums and customer testimonials
- Security precautions We take to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
- Use of ‘cookies’
- Links to other website
- 16 or Under
- Transferring your information
- Website Recording
- Data Retention
- How you can access and update your information
- Opting out and unsubscribing from marketing messages
- Will this Privacy Statement be amended?
Who are we?
Neutrinos is a software and services company that provides hpaPaaS technology to help enterprises rapidly build mobile and web applications. Headquartered in Singapore, Neutrinos has its offices in South Africa and India. To know more about Neutrinos, Contact Us.
What information do We collect about you and how do We do it?
Neutrinos collects your data to provide better services to you. We gather:
- Data that you provide directly: When you create a Neutrinos account, become a part of the community to participate in forums, subscribe to blog updates, administer your organization’s licensing account, register for an Neutrinos event, or download digital assets like eBooks and reports from our website, sign up for a free trial of the Neutrinos platform or fill out a Contact Request form.
- Usage data collected automatically: We also get some information by recording how You interact with Our products by, for example, using technologies like cookies and receiving usage data from the Neutrinos platform used by You.
- Additional data from third parties: We also obtain data from third parties to whom you’ve provided your information and you’ve consented to its transfer to Us. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this policy, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data.
When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary for us to provide our Services, you may not be able to use those Services.
The data We collect depends on the consent you’ve provided and on the context of your interactions with Neutrinos, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the Services you use. The data We collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data – We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, company and position, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials – We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access to our Services.
- Usage data – We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with Neutrinos and our Services.
- Location data – For products with location-enhanced features, We collect data about your location, such as a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level.
- Content – We collect content of your files and communications when necessary to provide you with the Services you use. For example, if you post a comment or a file using Our community, forums or blog, We need to collect the content of that comment or file to display it to you and the other users of the same Services.
We also collect information you provide to Us when you contact Us about the Services and the content of messages you send to Us, including feedback requested, product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. When you contact Us, such as for customer support, phone conversations, or chat sessions with Our representatives may be monitored and recorded.
Why do We collect your data?
- To process your order / query: We use relevant personal information described above to process and deliver your order, and to notify you of the status of your order / query.
- To provide customer support: If you contact our customer service (or vice versa), We will use personal information such as your order information and contact history to process Your request and provide You with the best service possible. We will process your personal information in this way if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with Us or if it is required for Us to comply with any legal obligations. If it is not necessary to process your personal data for either of these reasons, We will process it as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring We can provide the best service possible.
- To engage better with you: We will use Your personal information to provide you with the Services you have requested from Us. This will, if applicable, include the use of Your personal information for submission and publication (on our website or a third-party’s) in relation to Our Services, using Your contact details for events and using information like your location for our mobile apps. We will process your personal information in this way if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with Us. If it is not necessary for the performance of such a contract, We will process it as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in providing these Services appropriately and ensuring they function correctly. To the extent that We process location data, We do this on the basis of your consent to receiving these Services, and We will not process location data before you have provided your consent to us doing so.#
- To provide information of our events via our applications.
- Marketing: When you sign up to receive Neutrinos emails, create an Neutrinos single sign on, become a member of Our community, order or provide feedback on a Service, or use our website, We will use your personal information to create a profile based on the information We hold about you. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring We have accurate information about you in one place. We create your profile in accordance with your preferences in order to provide you with the best personalized experience, to send you personalized marketing messages and newsletters and for opinion research purposes.
- What information: The way you interact with our brand across all different channels (e.g. the website, apps, social media and marketing messages We send you) and the information We collect in that regard from each of these channels provides us valuable information about your interests and preferences. This insight gives us the opportunity to offer you the best experience possible. To learn about you and your interests, We analyse your interactions with Us using various kinds of information, as set out above. In particular, We may combine the information We collect with information We lawfully obtain from third parties. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that We provide you the most appropriate offers for products and to personalize your experience. You can opt-out of us combining your personal information with the information lawfully collected from third parties through your account settings page or by contacting us using the contact details set out below. If you have given us your consent to send you marketing communications or if We are permitted by law to send such communications without obtaining your consent, We use the information that you have provided to us when interacting with us for sending you personalized marketing messages about Neutrinos and Our offerings. In some cases, We will also aggregate your personal information with that of other individuals, to create comprehensive reports about how customers use our Services, and experience our brand. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in analysing our brand and determining how to improve our Services.
- What channels: We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details you have provided to us to send our personalized marketing communications.
- What messages: The messages We send you will be personalized and tailored to your individual preferences and interests. We use analytics in order to generate such personalized messages. These analytics will process your personal information and place you in marketing segments, which determine the content of the messages and the offers you will receive from us. These direct marketing messages may contain information about our Services, promotions, and news. We personalize these messages because it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that We provide the most appropriate information. We will, in certain circumstances, also use the channels for opinion research (such as to ask if you would like to participate in a survey) and to learn about your experience and improve your experience with Neutrinos, including by sending you personalized messages.
- Re-targeting: Our website and apps use re-targeting technologies, which We will only use after you have provided your consent. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our Services, advertisements from us on partner websites. We believe that the display of personalized, interest-based advertising is more interesting and relevant to our customers than advertising that does not have a personal connection. Re-targeting technologies analyse the information We collect about your interactions with each Us as described in relation to marketing above and information obtained from other parties, including your cookies, and display advertisements based on your past web-surfing behavior. We will process your data for re-targeting purposes with your explicit consent. Please click here for further information on cookies and instructions on how to disable re-targeting. Note that our sites generally are not configured to respond to web browser do-not-track signals.
- Ads: We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect personal information about your visits to our websites or apps and your interaction with our communications, including advertising. They will only collect this information to the extent you have consented to the placement of cookies for marketing purposes. Please click here for further information on cookies and instructions on how to change your cookie preferences.
- Enrichment of our data: Where We have obtained your personal information from various sources We will combine this information in certain circumstances in order to enrich our understanding of your requirements and preferences in relation to our Services. We may also combine this information with other information (both personal information and anonymized) that We have lawfully obtained from third parties. We may use the information We hold to correlate your interactions with us via one device (such as a browser on a computer) with your interactions with us via another device (such as an app on a phone). Specifically, We may carry out any of these exercises to be able to send you more personalized marketing or to prepare more effective marketing campaigns. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests to ensure that We provide you the most appropriate offers for products and to personalize your experience. You can opt-out of us combining your personal information with the information lawfully collected from third parties through your account settings page or by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
- Conducting analytics: We will use the personal information We hold about you (as well as pseudonymized or anonymized information generated from your personal information) to carry out analysis and research. We carry out all such analysis and research on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in understanding our customers and ensuring that our products meet the needs of our customers.
- Analyzing our business: We will use your personal information (including by anonymizing and aggregating it with other customers’ personal information) for sales, supply chain, and financial analysis purposes, to determine how We are performing, and where improvements can be made and where necessary to report back to our parent or affiliate group companies. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in understanding how our business is performing, and considering how to improve our performance.
How is your information used?
Where you have provided consent or requested a service of access to an App, We may use your information to:
- Process orders that you have submitted
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and Us
- Perform the Services you’ve requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Request” web form, We will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services
- Seek your views or comments on the Services We provide, through surveys We may send you
- Notify you about changes to our Services
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you
- Plan and host corporate events, host online forums and social networks in which you choose to attend and/or participate
- Plan activities, events, promotions related to our Services
- Provide you with access to Apps with information of events We host
- Process a grant or job application
- Contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding Neutrinos and its partners, such as information about Neutrinos products and information on hpaPaaS low-code development and digital transformation.
What are your rights regarding the information collected and processed?
With regard to your information that is collected and/or processed by Neutrinos, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You may request Neutrinos to confirm if information about you is processed. If such is the case, you will receive access to your information.
- Right of rectification: If our information about you is incorrect, you may request Neutrinos to rectify your information. This includes the right to have incomplete information completed, taking into account the purpose of the processing.
- Right to erasure: You may request Neutrinos to erase your information, for instance if the information is unlawfully processed, or if you have withdrawn your consent.
- Right to restrict processing: You may request Neutrinos to restrict the processing of your information, if (i) the information is inaccurate, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you need us to retain the information after the retention period for a legal claim, or (iv) you have objected to the processing and a verification of our legitimate interests is pending.
- Right to data portability: You may request Neutrinos to provide you with an electronic file of your information, or to transfer your personal data to a third party if such is technically feasible.
Who has access to Your information?
We may share Your information with other companies in order to work with them, including subsidiaries and affiliates of Neutrinos corporate group. For example, Neutrinos may need to share your information with other companies within the Neutrinos corporate family for customer support, marketing, technical operations, and account management purposes.
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers such as Neutrinos Partners, for the purposes of completing tasks and providing Services to You on Our behalf (for example to provide you with a demo of Neutrinos, to provide You training on Neutrinos, to develop software applications on Neutrinos). However, when We use third-party service providers, We disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the Service and We have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes unless you have provided Your consent or requested Us to do so, or We are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Neutrinos does not share Your collected information with business partners, unless: (1) You specifically opt-in to such sharing via an event registration form; or (2) You attend an Neutrinos event and allow Neutrinos or any of its business partners to scan your attendee badge. If You do not wish for Your information to be shared in this manner, You may choose not to opt-in via event registration forms and elect not to have Your badge scanned at Neutrinos events. If You choose to share Your information with business partners in the manners described above, Your information will be subject to the business partners’ respective privacy statements.
Neutrinos will disclose personal information where required by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interest, for investigations by law enforcement or regulatory bodies, to protect and defend Neutrinos property and legal rights, to protect the personal safety of Neutrinos website or (mobile) app users, or by order of a valid injunction from a court or law enforcement agency.
Unless described in this Statement, Neutrinos does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
You have a choice about whether you wish to receive information from Us. If you want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the Services and any of our exciting products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which We collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your preferences at any time.
Public forums and customer testimonials
Neutrinos provides blogs or chat rooms on the Neutrinos website. Any personal information You choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit those forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Neutrinos is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in those forums
Neutrinos posts a list of customers and testimonials on Neutrinos website that shows information such as customer names and titles. Neutrinos obtains the consent of each customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
At Neutrinos, We believe that you have a right to understand how We protect your applications and data.
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect the data supplied by You and managed by Us against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments. Unfortunately, and despite all our efforts, no company or service can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Even considering Neutrinos security endeavours, Our users also play an important role regarding the security of their personal data. The security measures applied on your assets or the assets of Your company, as well as your behavior when using these assets are crucial for maintaining personal data secure. Actions such as defining a weak password to access Our services, not locking your laptop or mobile device when you left it unattended, or using public assets to login on Our website, all pose a risk. This way, We ask you to take all the necessary precautions in order to avoid security breaches.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organizations. This Statement applies only to our website‚ so We encourage You to read the privacy statements on the other websites You visit. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if You access them using links from our website.
In addition, if you linked to Our website from a third-party site, We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the Statement of that third-party site.
16 or Under
We protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide Us with personal information.
Transferring your information
We are a global group of companies and We have databases in different countries, some of which are operated by the local Neutrinos company, and some of which are operated by third parties on behalf of the local Neutrinos company. We may transfer Your data to one of the Neutrinos databases outside Your country of domicile, potentially including countries which may not require an adequate level of protection for your personal data compared with that provided in your country. For instance, if You use our Services while you are outside the European Union (EU) region, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those Services.
We ensure there are adequate safeguards in place when transferring Your data outside Your country and the EU, including by relying on Privacy Shield, Model Clauses, or other lawful mechanisms or otherwise that the transfer only occurs where permitted by applicable law, with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Statement
We use Segment services which may be used to improve our website experience and usability. It collects information such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling, and any text keyed into website forms, for aggregated and statistical reporting. This service is only in the Neutrinos website and for internal use only.
We will keep your personal information for two years from your last interaction with us, such as the date your account was deleted, your last order, the last time you used one of our apps, or in some other way contacted or interacted, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required by law, is necessary in the course of legal proceedings, or is otherwise needed for a particular purpose under applicable law.
For the purposes of provide you with access to Apps in order to obtain information of our events, We will retain your data up to 3 months after the App is disabled.
The following are examples of how Neutrinos might keep your personal information for as long as necessary for a particular purpose:
- We may keep your personal information collected during a purchase of a Service for as long as required by tax laws (longer than two years in some European countries);
- We may keep your personal information for a shorter period if you ask us to delete your personal information. In such a case, Neutrinos will aim to delete your personal information within a maximum period of one month from the date of the request.
In general, We will hold Your personal information on Our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant Service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Us and for a reasonable period of time afterward, for instance to pursue Our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
How you can access and update your information
If you have registered for an account with Neutrinos, you may generally update your user settings, profile and, organization’s settings by logging into the Neutrinos website or into the applicable Service with your username and password and editing your settings or profile. To update your information, discontinue your account, and/or request return or deletion of your data associated with your account, please contact email@example.com. For other requests to access, correct, modify or delete your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your requests without undue delay, but within one month. If permitted under applicable legislation, Neutrinos may extend the response period with two further months if such is necessary due to the complexity and number of requests. Neutrinos will notify you of any extension and the reason thereof. If Neutrinos denies your request, We shall inform you on the reasons for such a denial.
If information about you is processed by Neutrinos on behalf of one of our customers, We will forward Your request to the relevant customer. We will inform you that We have forwarded your request and provide you with the contact details of the relevant client.
Opting out and unsubscribing from marketing messages
All of our marketing communications contain an easy way to opt out from receiving future messages, such as a link through which you can unsubscribe. If you would like to opt out of receiving Neutrinos marketing messages you may use the unsubscribe link contained in the messages you have received, or alternatively you can contact our Data Protection Officer by E-mail at: email@example.com
Note that if you choose to opt out of receiving marketing messages in the manner explained above, We will continue to process your personal information, in particular to allow us to understand your interests and preferences, but We will stop using your personal information to send you personalized or non-personalized marketing messages. If you would like us to stop such processing in part or in full, We have explained how to do this in the above paragraph.
Will this Privacy Statement be amended?
We keep this Statement under regular review. Neutrinos may amend this Statement. We will notify you of any changes through our Website and/or through a message to you. This Statement was last updated in October, 2018
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Statement or Our processing of your information, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Neutrinos Engineering Pte Ltd, #07-04,
Woodlands Cl, Primz Bizhub,
Phone: (+65)- 8747- 9797